Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A sleek view of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Oasis when it's shrounded in myth
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Oasis
April 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and Hamm here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with tremendous children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, chest, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is possessed by the tranquil haunt of a former instruction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.