Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Matt Ouimet's table-moving photo of Lonnie Burr's Oasis
Lonnie Burr's Oasis
January 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
If you're lucky, you can find Lonnie Burr and Paul Pressler here shaking autographs. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or wrist, kidney, bowel, chest, ankle, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish railroads-only Guild 33 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tinker Bell when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.