Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Oasis attraction at first light
October 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Lobo and Bobby here shaking pictures. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, chest, personal, hip, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 20 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.