Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A multicolored view of Lilo's Oasis when it's hidden in development
June 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Lilo and Underdog here posing for hands. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to include this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to rename something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- There is an one-person bathroom just outside this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.