Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lilo's Oasis attraction during refurbishment
September 14, 1997
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
When you least expect it, you can find Lilo and Tarzan here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.