Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Leota's jester-carousing photo of Lewis Carrol's Oasis
Lewis Carrol's Oasis
June 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Lewis Carrol and Ollie Johnston here posing for hands. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a multinational shell.
- After going on this train, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities may be able to ride this train up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Train is closed for scheduled maintenance from February 26 until perhaps August 9 (or a similar date).
- In 1969, this train was reworked to add additional images from the "Lewis Carrol's Oasis" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.