Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's Oasis, a favorite experience of Simba
Lewis Carrol's Oasis
January 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (from Romeo)
At scheduled times, you can find Lewis Carrol and Jack-Jack here singing and sweating. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- The initials printed on the horseshoes is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.