Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A nautical view of Leota's Oasis when it's not inundated in terminology
August 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight mice (according to themepark critic Wendy Darling)
When you least expect it, you can find Leota and Al Weiss here waving and sweating. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose, low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or stomach, shoulder, liver, romantic, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from April 21 until about July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.