Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Oasis thrill ride, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
February 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Lampwick and Lillian here waiting and posing. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your health, you should be free from romantic, chin, chest, or spinal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.