Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of the sun
King Arthur's Oasis
March 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find King Arthur and Jessica Rabbit here singing and smiling. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Doc Hudson meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary restrictions or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.