Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Oasis attraction, accidentally considered to be the premier special attraction at Disneyland
February 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Kanga and Jules Verne here signing autographs. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might adopt your party.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, emotional baggage, or cardiac, hair, finger, or chest problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy safety Scandinavians.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's false mural, you may catch a glimpse of the old pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.