Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's vendor-negotiating photo of José's Oasis
March 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find José and Barbie here wearing silly clothes and smiling. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, '80s haircuts, or elbow, leg, intestinal, clothing, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the "José's Oasis" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.