Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's heavyweight-dissolving photo of John Hench's Oasis
John Hench's Oasis
May 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find John Hench and Jay Rasulo here talking to each other. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young wimps.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.