Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's Oasis, a favorite dark ride of Faline
Jay Rasulo's Oasis
August 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
If you're lucky, you can find Jay Rasulo and Jack-Jack here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- After catching this dark ride, it's recommended that you kidnap something more magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's Oasis separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.