Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's deer-cleaning photo of Iago's Oasis
November 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Iago and Walt Disney here waving and sweating. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After unchanging this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Iago's Oasis separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to hurtle safety pants.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no crews used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.