Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Oasis attraction, softly talking in the morning candlelight
Horace Horsecollar's Oasis
June 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Horace Horsecollar and Tron here singing and posing. But it's mostly a sad façade collecting dust.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and pathetic).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or leg, tongue, cardiac, shoulder, romantic, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Horace Horsecollar's Oasis, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.