Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Oasis attraction during refurbishment
October 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Hercules' Oas and Bobby Burgess here standing and staying in character. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, knee, brain, or attention-span issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.