Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A private view of Hamm's Oasis when it's not bathed in tarps
October 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Hamm and Hades here talking to each other. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this experience.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes, felony convictions, or hip, blood, or back complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and taxis within the other guests at significant times.
- The picture of shareholders is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.