Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Hades' Oasis, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
November 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Hades' Oas and Hercules here shaking autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young retirees.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=727699: "albino toaster" unrecognized record