Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' Oasis, a favorite experience of Doug
March 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Hades' Oas and Leota here looking bored and belly dancing. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve cows.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to ride this experience just an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique signage.
- During inclement rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Experience is closed for repainting from August 6 to September 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.