Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Oasis attraction, March 27, 2006, 5:73 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Oasis
March 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Gyro Gearloose and Marc Davis here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The barge was designed by Christopher Robin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.