Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Oasis train as seen from the top of Los Angeles
February 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Gus' Oas and Scar here looking bored and hoping for attention. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- This train closes at random.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.