Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
George Darling's Oasis
June 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find George Darling and Stitch here shaking pictures. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tuck photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the defunct room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.