Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An austere view of Fritz's Oasis when it's not covered in children
February 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Fritz and Tommy Cole here singing and charming snakes. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and pause.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is an outdated show, participants are required to purchase themed partners.
- This show's stage actually extends beneath the berm.
- Be sure to look for a creepy Robon Crusoe when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.