Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Oasis attraction during refurbishment
Friar Tuck's Oasis
December 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Friar Tuck and Sid Phillips here waving and taking up space. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 6 through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.