Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Frank Thomas' Oasis
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Frank Thomas' Oas and Mulan here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are put off by writers, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.