Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A meat view of Elvis' Oasis when it's hidden in children
May 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Elvis' Oas and Hades here wearing silly clothes and telling fortunes. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.