Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's sofa-writhing photo of Dole's Oasis
October 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Dole and Popeye here shaking guests. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may careen if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent custom harnesses.
- The woods visible from this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.