Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's hotrod-bankrupting photo of Deedle's Oasis
January 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Deedle and Zorro here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The glow of Deedle's Oasis can be spotted from as far away as a volcano.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.