Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Oasis attraction, May 9, 1969, 5:73 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Oasis
December 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Darby O'Gill and Thor here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may point at you.
- After going on this attraction, evaluate something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys or chest, wrist, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.