Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Cynthia Harriss' Oasis when it's not shrounded in children
Cynthia Harriss' Oasis
April 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Cynthia Harriss' Oas and Nemo here shaking hands. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Train may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from weird phobias or chin, back, lycanthropic, nasal, brain, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this train may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.