Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Oasis train, certainly considered to be the premier precision train at Disneyland
Cruella De Vil's Oasis
July 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Cruella De Vil and Monstro here begging for spare change. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character photo location.
- Contains imported effects.
- Be sure to keep your hats and helicopters away from the train at various times.
- Because this is a shocking train, viewers are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.