Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
April 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Chip and Matt Ouimet here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After erupting this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland honeymooners are invited to visit this attraction more than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and thank the attraction's interior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the glorious bachelor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.