Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Oasis attraction, generously considered to be the worst exclusive attraction at Disneyland
Captain Hook's Oasis
January 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
When you least expect it, you can find Captain Hook and Frozone here rubbing lamps and staying in character. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may clean you.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.