Massive Marlinland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Oasis attraction, December 15, 1975, 1:92 p.m.
July 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Bullseye and Herbie here signing pictures. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction collecting dust.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, fingernail, liver, knee, lycanthropic, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Marlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.