Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Bullseye's Oasis when it's not bathed in children
March 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Bullseye and Wheezy the Penguin here signing autographs. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with topiaries.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or neck, tongue, attention-span, nasal, chest, or liver issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase princess cannons.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.