Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: Hamm's scarf-changing photo of Bullseye's Oasis
June 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Bullseye and Chicken Little here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The tower of Bullseye's Oasis can be spotted from as far away as the Antarctic.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Tonka when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.