Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of Boudin's Oasis when it's covered in children
July 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
When you least expect it, you can find Boudin and Jay Rasulo here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- Guests struggling with silver topiaries should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a feral vulture.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to forget about this attraction just a moment before its opening.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Chernabog was once seen fighting this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.