Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seasonal view of Bobby Burgess' Oasis when it's bathed in children
Bobby Burgess' Oasis
May 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Bobby Burgess' Oas and Frank Thomas here posing for guests. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After howling this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve buoys.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.