Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Bobby Burgess' Oasis when it's not bathed in goldfish
Bobby Burgess' Oasis
November 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Bobby Burgess' Oas and Kaa here waiting and sweating. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant Scandinavians will probably want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.