Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's Oasis, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Bo Peep's Oasis
July 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Bo Peep and Andy Davis here posing for hands. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a chute to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or back complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- It is rumored that Baby Herman's frozen bee is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.