Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Art Linkletter's Oasis when it's not bathed in buoys
Art Linkletter's Oasis
March 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Art Linkletter and Richard Irvine here rubbing lamps and belly dancing. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, ankle, shoulder, neck, wrist, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.