Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An universal view of Alice's Oasis when it's not hidden in darkness
January 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Alice and Aladdin here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from weird phobias, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or personal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.