Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Alan-A-Dale's Oasis when it's inundated in tarps
March 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Alan-A-Dale and Gus here waving and taking up space. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Napoleon originally intended for this attraction to have no live fireworks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.