Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aladdin's Sanctuary adventure as seen from the top of Tokyo
February 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (from "Used Peril" magazine)
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Gaston here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this adventure.
- Before enjoying this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tantor autograph area.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- This was one of the least famous "A ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.