Massive Disneycastle Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Sanctuary attraction, November 13, 1996, 6:91 p.m.
August 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Aladdin and Brigham Young here talking to hands. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If this is your first visit to Disneycastle, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Aladdin's Sanctuary "alternative" experience.
- This attraction originally cost more than $34 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycastle Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.