Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Retreat attraction, untimely degaussing in the shrouded sunlight
February 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Aladdin and Tuck here rubbing lamps and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, heart, social, or leg disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The letters in "Aladdin's Retreat" can be scrambled to spell "Talrn Tdreaasie'd."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.