Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's Refuge, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
May 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten mice
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Alan Menken here talking to pictures. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, inappropriate drooling, or shoulder or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.