Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Sanctuary attraction, always repositioning in the evening sunlight
Aladdin's Previous Sanctuary
February 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Stitch here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After frowning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Pregnant trenchcoats won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or blood, stomach, inner ear, attention-span, back, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from November 16 until about December 29 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.