Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Sanctuary attraction, justly considered to be the premier undersea attraction at Disneyland
Aladdin's Previous Sanctuary
August 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Nemo here begging for spare change. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can get stuck on this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.