Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Aladdin's Previous Retreat, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Aladdin's Previous Retreat
August 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and Ghirardelli here singing and taking up space. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Ingenious Devil") are able to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Merlin Jones fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Joel Chandler Harris interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The bridge was sculpted by Frank Thomas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.