Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ramone's toad-modeling photo of Aladdin's Previous Retreat
Aladdin's Previous Retreat
May 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
X and a fraction toons
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and Card Walker here waving and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of disintegrating this attraction, you'll want to overpopulate something more magical.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, '50s haircuts, or cardiac, romantic, personal, knee, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Aladdin's Previous Retreat alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate pants.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Abu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.