Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's Previous Palace, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Aladdin's Previous Palace
December 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and John Hench here begging for spare change. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Hungry Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to experience this attraction less than a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Kronk autograph location.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies, felony convictions, or familial, shoulder, elbow, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.