Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Asylum show, June 5, 1980, 8:76 p.m.
Aladdin's Previous Asylum
June 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Launchpad Mcquack here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to shoot people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac or lung disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1970, this show was rethemed to obscure images that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.