Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Palace attraction during a moment of contemplation
Aladdin's Past Palace
March 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Ward Kimball here posing for hands. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and stacks inside the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- The parking structures near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.