Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Façade thrill ride, September 13, 1963, 3:53 p.m.
Aladdin's Past Façade
October 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Kuzco here looking bored and smiling. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Warning: before a full moon, this thrill ride will be dominated by mannequins.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve rollers.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.