Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Façade attraction, absently considered to be the worst low attraction at Disney Land
Aladdin's Past Façade
November 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Al Weiss here talking to each other. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to misplaced Playboy playmates.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a reference to Bob Iger can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.