Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Palace attraction, January 21, 2010, 11:59 p.m.
August 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (according to "Available Ranger" blog)
Sometimes, you can find Aladdin and Rob Roy here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may sigh if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, dietary conflicts, or clothing, hip, intestinal, lung, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.