Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Aladdin's Oasis when it's inundated in tarps
December 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Aladdin and Squanto here waiting and telling fortunes. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.