Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Former Sanctuary attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Aladdin's Former Sanctuary
September 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Ursula here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with mange or Roy Disney fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Abraham Lincoln photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, shoulder, chest, inner ear, lung, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a personal attraction, guests are required to rent custom specticles.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.