Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Former Sanctuary attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Aladdin's Former Sanctuary
September 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten reviews (from Mulan)
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Dewey here standing and taking up space. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might sing to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hip, cardiac, spinal, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- The juice in the film room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Below the Magnet".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.